CPAP patients have struggled for years with water condensing in their mask or tube referred to as rainout. PulseDose humidification is a truly innovative approach to reducing rainout in the patient tubing and mask. A predictive algorithm provides a bolus of humidified air to the patient during inhalation to ensure proper humidification. During exhalation, the humidifier is by-passed and dry air is used to flush the humidity from the tube to reduce the chance of rainout. PulseDose humidification enables patients to use standard tubing and still eliminate rainout. PulseDose also saves on the amount of distilled water used by half and uses less power than standard heated humidification for longer battery life.Features and Benefits
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to remove
- 8 hours at highest humidification setting
- Actual Product Weight: 1.87 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15-93 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 2.6"
- Overall Product Length: 6.1"
- Overall Product Width: 7.6"
- Primary Product Color: White and Blue
- Primary Product Material: PolyCarbonate
- Storage Temperature: -13 to 158 deg F
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # dv6hhpd