The VacuAide Compact is a small and lightweight portable aspirator with critical safety and performance advantages. The VacuAide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discrete suction on the go. The VacuAide Compact is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used with its internal battery or directly from the power supply.Features and Benefits
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50Ð550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Compact package weighs only 3.37 lb
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger, reusable canister, and carry case
- Easy-to-read LED bar graph gauge helps caregivers provide precise measurements of vacuum; especially important for pediatric patients
- Built-in bacteria filter is located in the unitÕs bottle assembly; unique float valve prevents backflow into the unit
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a planeÕs navigation system)
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in Electromagnetic Compatibility Test, Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test, Excessive Temperature Test, and Collection Canister and Tubing Collapsibility Test
- Actual Product Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 7.25"
- Overall Product Length: 7.25"
- Overall Product Width: 6.75"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited on Machine; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 7310pr-d